Question
Posted by: Need advise | 2008/06/09

No periods? Gynae in CT?

Hi I've recently moved to CT and have not had a period since moving here?

I was on Yasmin then my gynae told me to have a break for a while, that was about a year ago. I continued to have regular period when I went off the pill.

I had my last period just before moving in the beginning of March of this year. I have not had a period since then?
What is going on?

I would like to see a female gynae, but don't know anyone in CT?
Please help.

Have you done a pregnancy test?
I cannot make recommendations on this site.

1
Posted by: Murtle | 2008/06/09

Try Dr Johan Deale at Durbanville Medi Clinic. I know you would prefer a female but he is excellent and very caring and understanding. Puts you at ease straight away.

Reply to Murtle