Question
Posted by: nix | 2007/03/19

No periods and extreme weight gain

I was on nur-isterate for about 1 year and gave it up almost a year ago. I have had 2 normal periods in November and December 06 and then nothing further. I am putting on weight drastically. I am very worried as I am trying to fall pregnant. I am 32 could this be hormones? How do I combat this?

Some women gain weight on the injection. It should not be related to the injection if it happens afterwards.
Your periods may be irregular for a while before they normalise. You should, of course, check a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Sai | 2007/03/22

Hi there, I am also in the same position as you, i miss my periods its one month in and one month out. I am also trying to fall pregnant for the past 2 years. Unfortunately for me i am overweight, and that may also be the cause for not getting monthly periods as well.

All the best to you

Reply to Sai