Question
Posted by: Reese | 2007/04/04

No Periods 2months after D&C

On the 1st week of February I went for a D&C after a miscarriage and all went well. However, I haven't had my periods since and its been 2months now.
Early in March my partner & I had an accident with the condom, it broke, but I took the morning after pill. Do you think its possible that I may have fallen pregnant since I don't see any periods? Or is this normal to women who have had the same procedure as me?

Your advice is welcome..

Your period can be delayed after a D&C. Also the morning after pill may have further disrupted your cycle.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/04/04

Oops! Perhaps you should do a test.

Reply to Nix