Question
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/02/02

No periods

Please help me Im not sure If I had my periods/just bleeding after the m/c because it was way too long,I even had medication to stop it.I was told that it wasnt normal to bleed so long after m/c.

But now my question is was it my periods or what?because my doc told me that I'll get my periods back after 2weeks but still now thee ther is no sign of my periods since I used to get my breasts sore a week before but now nothing.Do you think there'll be changes due to the signs like period cramps/sore breasts.

Thank you for your response
Pumi

When was the miscarriage and how long did you bleed?

1
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/02/04

Goodmorning

I had m/s on the 01/12/2007 and then I bled for about 4days and stopped,after that I noticed that I had a yellow discharge for about a week which I was told it was normal and there was no smell then started bleeding again,I took 2hpt inwhich was positive and then started bleeding very heavy and had abdominal pain like a period cramp.I ran to the doc she said I had a cyst and that could be the reason I had a positive test.I got medication and then after bleeding for about 3-4wks I stopped.

I hope this helps,you can also read my previous posts.22,27,35 and 38

Please help!!
Pumi

Reply to Pumi