Question
Posted by: pippit | 2003/12/06

No periods

I am 17.I have not been getting my periods for over a year.My gynae put me on provera- it didn't help. Then he put me on a double dosage, still didn't help. He tested my blood twice and found out all 4 hormones (progesterone, oestrogen,FSH and LH) are very low. He now wants to do genetic tests on me. I went for a body analysis- my body fat was just below normal. I gradually lost about 9kgs in the last 18 months. What could be the problem?

I would need a lot more information to make a diagnosis. It sounds like your gyanecologist is doing the right things. You will probably not have an answer until all the tests are done.

1
Posted by: E | 2003/12/08

Eat and start putting on weight, that is why there is no period!!

Reply to E