Question
Posted by: Netta | 2007/05/03

No period on holiday

I am 40 years old and currently using Ginette as a treatment for recurring acne. I am going overseas later this year and can see that on the day of the flight my period will start. Is it correct that if I just skip the white pills and carry straight on with the new packet of pills, that I will not have a period? Any side effects?

Correct. Some women have breakthrough bleeding and some have nausea, sore breasts or other hormonal symptoms.

2
Posted by: k | 2007/05/03

there are no side effects, i had to do that on honeymoon, but in some cases you just have spotting on certain days. Very worth it though!

Reply to k
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/03

Yes that is correct. No side effects that i know of.

Reply to Dee