Question
Posted by: MINX | 2006/11/15

NO PERIOD, NOT PREGNANT, TAKING NORDETTE

I have started taking Nordette for the first time and I am now on the second red pill and I still haven't got my period. I am not pregnant, as I did a pregnancy test.

I got my period in August, but nothing in September. My doctor advised me to start with Nordette even I don't get my period round about the 25 of September. I did so and was expecting my period. I am sooooo worried. Please can someone advise. I also don't know if my periods are irregular as I have been on the injection and never got any periods until August. I am also very overweight so I don't know if that can maybe be something.

The period can start anywhere in the red pill section. The effects of the injecvtion may still be there so you may not get your period for a few months.