Question
Posted by: Sam | 2004/01/01

No period, not pregnant

I have been off the pill for about 7 months, my period was comeing regular about every 30 days.
Since October i have not had a period, i have taken a pregnancie test and a blood test but they are both negative. Should i worry, or is it just from not taking the pill?

Kind regards

Sam

This is too long to still be an effect of stopping the Pill. It may be that you are not ovulating. You should see your gynaecologist to investigate this.

1
Posted by: LS | 2004/01/02

There was a time that i went almost 5 months without my period...was on the injection and managed to get my periods for a while and out of the blue they stopped....i was not pregnant but my periods did'nt come....then my GP ran some tests and found that i had a deficiency of some hormone(don't remember anymore) and she gave some pills and i started having my periods again.

Suggest that you it checked out....good luck!!

Reply to LS