Question
Posted by: HELP ME!!! | 2008/06/23

NO PERIOD AT ALL!!!

I am 28 years old since i was born i didn't menstruate i went to george mokgari hospital they told me i dont have uterus is this possible, i dont even have breast.

please help sister in need.

It is possible.. some women are born without internal genital structures. You need to see an endocinologist for further tests though

3
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/23

No, sorry sweety there isnt. I know about it because a good friend of mine has it, she cannot have children. But before jumping to conclusions pls see a specialist and get a proper diagnoses. Good luck and pls let me know what happens.

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: HELP ME!!! | 2008/06/23

Thanks Dee GTC

So is there any cure for that if i found out is that.

Reply to HELP ME!!!
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/06/23

There is a syndrome called Turners Syndrome where you dont have any reproductive organs - it has to do with chromosome 23. please google this and see if you have any symptoms.

Reply to Dee GTC