Posted by: Stasia | 2008/08/18

No period after clomid

I hope you can help me. I' ve been off the contraceptive pill since last year octorber. Got a period 3 times since then. My periods stopped in January and I had nothing ever since. I went to a gynea who did a pap and said all is fine it' s probably the pill working out of my system. I still did not a recieve a period and went to another gynae who said I don' t have polycistic overies and asked me to do blood test. The results he says shows that I' m not ovulating and I would like to concieve so he put me on Primulot N to kick start my period and clomid on 3rd day of period. I took that but now I' m on day 47 and still don' t have a period. Before I go back to him I' d like to know should the clomid not give me a period after like 28 days??? Does it mean that the clomid did not make me ovulate?

It means that the Clomid did not make you ovulate. A higher dose may be needed.