Question
Posted by: mummy | 2007/02/20

no period

i have been on the pill for five months now, and for the past two i have not had a period, just light spotting for about two days. I also get menstrual cramps, but no period. Pls help

The Pill can make your periods much lighter than usual. If the spotting is regular, it is okay.

2
Posted by: mummy | 2007/02/22

I did a pregnancy test, which is negative!

Reply to mummy
Posted by: Jeanne | 2007/02/20

have you done a pregnancy test? do one. you shouldnt take the pill if you suspect you are pregnant, its not good for the baby. And you should get your period when you are on the pill, you shouldnt skip it unless there is a reason, like pregnancy etc.

Reply to Jeanne