Question
Posted by: Bev | 2005/07/13

no period

For as long as i can remenber my period has been irregular.But never this long.Im not using any contraception, as we are trying to get pregnant.My last two periods started on the 22 March, and then I got a period again on the 2nd of May, and ever since then no period.Could i be that i am pregnant, but i dont have any signs of pregnancy.THANKS

You could be. Do a pregnancy test to check.

3
Posted by: AQUA | 2005/07/13

I HAVE BEEN ON THE PILL FOR MORE THAN TEN YEARS I AM OFF THE PILL(TRIPHASIL) BUT EVER SINCE I STOPED USING IT LAST YEAR I HAVE NOT SEEN MY PERIODS. WHAT IS THIS COMMON AND WHAT SHOULD BE COUSING THIS

Reply to AQUA
Posted by: Tami | 2005/07/13

Hi Bev,
Same position = irregular, last period in May, we have also been trying. Don't show any of the symptoms other than some mild nasuea.
I'm to scared to try a HPT as I get my hopes up everytime. DOn't want to be dissapointed BUT Best thing would be to take the HPT. Apparently u don't have to show ALL the symptons to be pregnant - you might not have noticed the others yet.
Best of Luck

Reply to Tami
Posted by: Gemini* | 2005/07/13

Hi, have you tried a HPT? That would give you some clear indication if you are pregnant.

Reply to Gemini*