Question
Posted by: Casey | 2005/01/04

No period

I have been on and off the Pill (Nordette) and instead of my periods I have been getting a blackish, browny coloured discharge. I was advised by the pharmacist to take a pregnancy test which proved to be negative. I've still not had a proper period yet (for about 2-3 months). I would like to induce it - please could you advise what I should do? Thanks.

I'd suggest that you see a gynaecologist to find out why you are not having periods, though the brown discharge sounds like it could be a light period.

2
Posted by: Casey | 2005/01/04

Thank you for your help.

Reply to Casey
Posted by: katlego | 2005/01/04

hi casey

i used to be on nordette for two months and instead of my periods i was getting a thick blackish brownish discharge and when i went to see the doctor i was told that i have a mulfunction of hormones and i need to change to another pill.So i suggest you pay your doctor a visit soon

best wishes

Reply to katlego