Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/11/17

No period

I had a TOP on 9th june, and my periods never returned from theron.Went back to clinic, sister advised me to go Biphasil as a
small percentage of peoples, uterus "falls flat". Did a preg test - neg but Ive now being on the pill for two months and no sign of returning period. They dont seem to concerned.My gynae is fully booked for the rest of the year, and not sure how a gp would assist - how do I know its not something seriously wrong.

If you had a 'scrape' this can sometimes cause the walls of the uterus to stick together. You would have to see a gynaecologist to assess this. Make your appointment for early next year if that is the earliest time that he/she is free. It is not an urgent condition.