Question
Posted by: Albert | 2004/09/20

No period

To all Ladies

Congradulations to all ladies who are preggies and good luck to TTC ladies like me.

I had a miscarriage on 2nd August 2004 but haven't seen my periods since then for how long should I wait? I have all the symptoms of menstrua.... but nothing showing. Could you kindly advise me.

thanks

It may take a while for the body to get back to its normal cycle after a miscarriage. A pregnancy test at this point followed by a visit to your gynae should solve the problem.

4
Posted by: Albert | 2004/09/21

Thanks ladies I will keep you posted.

Reply to Albert
Posted by: EDT | 2004/09/21

Hi Albert, sorry to hear about your mc. I had one in June. I waited 6 weeks for my period to start. Good Luck!

Reply to EDT
Posted by: Albert | 2004/09/20

Hi Jane1

Thanks so much Jane, I think will do the same, wait because I am still on ttc.

Thanks.

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/09/20

Hello Albert,
Sorry about your mc. For me, it took just over 7 weeks for AF to return after the miscarriage. I asked my gynae what to do and she said I had two options- 1) wait it out, or 2) go on the pill to regulate my cycle for a few months, then stop when we want to ttc again. I opted to wait it out and AF started a few days later.
Good luck to you,
Jane

Reply to Jane1