Question
Posted by: Very worried!!! | 2004/02/20

No ovulation - provera and other concerns

I have tried to research (on this forum) what the next step for my condition would be but I haven't found anything that seems to apply.
I went to my doctor about a month ago when I didn't have my period. She checked me for PCOS (I tested negative) and prescribed Provera to bring on my period. She provided me with a 10 day course but it only took 3 days to start my period. I counted 21days from the 1st day of my period (as she stated) and went for the progesteron blood test. I just found out that the test results show that I am still not ovulating.
My question is, what is next on the cards for me...is there any other pill that I should be taking to get this ovulation thing worked out? Are there anything else I need to be checked for? Please provide feedback as soon as possible

See a gynaecologist and you will probably be started on Clomid for ovulation.

1
Posted by: Jay | 2004/02/20

Have you tried Clomid? That works for me. Provera is to only bring on a period. Ask your Doc. Good luck

Reply to Jay