Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2007/11/27

No Ovulation, gynie perscribed Dianne??

Hi there,

I am 31 years of age and trying to fall pregnant. I do not have a menstral cycle and after being tested have found Insulin Resistance. I have been put on a Low GI Diet and Excercise, and doc also prescribed Dianne to get my period regular. Do you think i should go on this. I was also tested for PCOS and thankfully dont have it.

Many thanks

If you docvtor's plan is to give you Diane for 2-3 months and then try to stimulate ovulation, this is reasonable.

1
Posted by: Sai_001 | 2007/11/27

Hey Cindy

Diane 35 is a birth control,which was suppposed to regulate your periods. I also used to skip months but after taking it 3 months ago my periods are regulated. My gynae also put me on glucophage as i am also insulin resistant.

I think you should get a second opinion or try other medications to make you ovulate.

Hope this helps

Take care

Reply to Sai_001