Question
Posted by: ksara | 2004/12/09

No Ovulation

Hi. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for three years but have never gotten pregnant. I have regular monthly periods.I went for some tests and the results showed that i do not ovulate..Please tell me;What does that mean?Is it why i have not gotten pregnant yet?what causes it and can it be reversed or treated?id really like to have a baby.

I agree with Norma and Helper.

2
Posted by: helper | 2004/12/10

yes, see your gynae. you need to find the cause of your anovulation. once thats established, he/she will recommend a plan of action to get you ovulating!

Reply to helper
Posted by: Norma | 2004/12/09

If you don't ovulate it means that your body doesn't release an egg.... if you don't ovulate you can't get pregnant, (there is no egg for the sperms)
I'm sure it can be treated.... speak to your doc.

Reply to Norma