Question
Posted by: N | 2008/05/21

no one has responded...plz assit?

My uncle is now divorced 2 years, his x has handed over divorce papaer to him with regards to maintance of 1 minor and an aceptance of a divorce. the papers were not legal as she has a friend in the court and my uncle was not aware of the correct procedings so he just accepted the divorce little knowing she was sabotasing after signiture.

One month late was told that the court granted her the right to all assets including house, care and contents. later setting his belongings to light ( on fire). How is possible for a court to rule 80% to the complainant and 20% to the defender?

And stating the matter as been resolved or in favour of her withour him being present?

A RAF submitted while married is only now being paid to him. She has already obtained and no portion of hers was given to him) uncle)...

Now that my uncle is being paid out she is claiming half? Can she do that?

Can he still fight her in court with regards to all the above?

None of this sounds fair, but its primarily a legal question and you / your uncle needs a good legal opinion --- maybe seek out a free law clinic attached to one of the law schools. I don't see how any procedure could be binding if he was not represented or able to argue his own case. And I don[t see why an RAF payment would need to be shared with this greedy woman