Posted by: N | 2008/05/21

no one has responded...plz assit?

My uncle is now divorced 2 years, his x has handed over divorce papaer to him with regards to maintance of 1 minor and an aceptance of a divorce. the papers were not legal as she has a friend in the court and my uncle was not aware of the correct procedings so he just accepted the divorce little knowing she was sabotasing after signiture.

One month late was told that the court granted her the right to all assets including house, care and contents. later setting his belongings to light ( on fire). How is possible for a court to rule 80% to the complainant and 20% to the defender?

And stating the matter as been resolved or in favour of her withour him being present?

A RAF submitted while married is only now being paid to him. She has already obtained and no portion of hers was given to him) uncle)...

Now that my uncle is being paid out she is claiming half? Can she do that?

Can he still fight her in court with regards to all the above?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

None of this sounds fair, but its primarily a legal question and you / your uncle needs a good legal opinion --- maybe seek out a free law clinic attached to one of the law schools. I don't see how any procedure could be binding if he was not represented or able to argue his own case. And I don[t see why an RAF payment would need to be shared with this greedy woman

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.