Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/06/12

No more, CS?

Hoezit?

No more Survivor?
No more BIG Brother?

Agge nee man, I miss reading your insight after an episode....maybe you'll have to start on something like..hmmm 7de laan? hee hee

Love Mom

(ps. im sorry about your mom dear cs...) and MM

There WILL be a Big Brother Africa 3 coming up. I haven't heard of an Idols, but with the High School Musical series ( auditioning and casting 2 kids to star in it ) that may take its place this year. And they've said nothing about Survivor, but I think it's too late for this year --- last time they were already on the island and filming by now. Maybe next year.
Haven't looked at 7de Laan, but glancing at Egoli and Binnelanders, they do seem to have some very strange ideas about medical facts !