Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2008/01/24

No Money!!!!!!!!

I have this problem in the house with hubby, what do i do if he does not show me any salary advice, and explain what he did with his money, of which he used to do all that before? when i ask about all he says i like to know a lot but i'm married to him in community of property.

This must be awful for you. But it sounds really like a legal question, basically, especiallt regarding beign arried in community of property as to what rights you have. But maybe other readers have experience in these matters
If I understand you rightly, that he DID share this information with you before, and now has stopped doing so, well, that would be very suspicious, and suggests that he is spending his money now on something he doesn't want you to know about --- a mistress, another family, drugs, alcohol, gambling, or any combination of these.

1
Posted by: f | 2008/01/25

If you have access to the banking account then I suggest getting a statement and you will see exactly what he spent the money on

Reply to f