Question
Posted by: khadij | 2007/08/22

no luck

i have been trying to get pregnant for about a year my doc placed me on bromergon and then duphaston and i have been on them for about six months with no luck what do you advice

Dear Khadij

I would suggest a full and careful evaluation of both yourself and your partner to be done before any form of treatment be instituted.

1
Posted by: beth | 2007/08/23

Relax...Don't think about it a lot and before u know it u will b preggies and even better u will b a mom...Remomber if u r anxious and stressed it takes even longer...So gudluk though u don,t need it...

Reply to beth