Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2007/05/31

No longer interested in sex.

My wife and I had an arguement after whish she went storming out of the room. The next day I thought that it would be back to normal but it never really recovered from there. Since then she has refused to have anf form of sex. The problem is that this was 18 months ago. After a year of trying I said to her that I was tired of allways being rejected and that if she wanted to have sex she should initiate it, todate she has still not initiated anything.

Needless to say it is extremely frustrating, I have tried taling about it to her as well as talking about councelling but she refuses to talk or go to councelling.

I am now considering an affair but that is a work around rather than resolving the issue.

This is steadily making me more depressed and doing introspection found a huge unhappy area in myself stemmimg from this unending frustration.

Yours

Frustrated.

An affair, of course, won't solve anything and would probably make everything worse. Is there anyone else who could talk to her and encourage her to go with route of marriage counselling with you, which is probably the only way for this to get sorted out ?

1
Posted by: frustrated | 2007/05/31

She has isolated herself from the outside world to a large degree, only 1friend who she tries to model herself after. (her friend is a full time housewife/home executive and my wife aspires to the same heights) and I dont know her friend that well. I have been open her mother and spoken to her about it. I do not know if she has spoken to my wife but her advice was that if it could not work then I should get a divorce. Problem is my daughter who is 14 who I do not want to lose and that funny thing about those vows I made and who they were made to.

Reply to frustrated