Question
Posted by: lifeless | 2008/07/21

no life for me

I have never ever ever ever felt so down in all my life will it ever change nothing absolutely nothing interests me at all i just want to lay on that bed and sleep sleep sleep and not face the day i am so sick of everything the same thing different day i don' t want to come to work and i don' t want to go home is this ever going to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds as though you are really Depressed, and you should arrange soon to see a good GP ( at least ) or even better a good local shrink, for a proper assessment and advice on treatment options. With proper treatment, this sort of situation can end happilly.
And if you can't aford treatment privately, basic treatment ought to be available through your nearest medical school or large state hospital /clinic

2
Posted by: ????? | 2008/07/21

Lifeless, you are not alone, I feel just the same. Added to that I cannot affort treatment right now. Don' t know what to do for myself either.

Reply to ?????
Posted by: Maria | 2008/07/21

Hi. It sounds as if you might be severely depressed. This is an illness, not something to be ashamed of and also not something you can just " snap out of" . The good news is that you can get help. Please call your gp and make an appointment for an assessment. He/she should be able to refer you to a good psychologist. Counselling and/or meds can make life seem a whole lot better.

If you need someone to talk to, call Lifeline:
0861 322 322  Depression and Anxiety Group helpline:
8am-8pm (011) 262-6396.

Take care

Reply to Maria