Question
Posted by: kk | 2004/10/19

no its wrong but need to loose 10kg very fast

I have already lost 6kg but it is going to slow and I only have 2weeks left. What could I do

Dear KK
I think that 2 weeks is too short for such a large weight loss - you will only regain it all again the moment you stop starving or purging yourself. I suggest that you increase your exercise to 1 hour per day and try one of the detox diets on this Website, but only for 2 days as these regimens can make you feel faint, tired and confused. Not longer than 2 days and do it over the weekend when you can rest and relax.
Take care

5
Posted by: kk | 2004/10/24

thanxs all

Reply to kk
Posted by: Fitgirl | 2004/10/24

There is no point trying to lose that amount of weight in 2 weeks becuase youll put it all back on and more - rather follow a stable diet for at least 3 months for more permanent results.

Reply to Fitgirl
Posted by: babes | 2004/10/20

hi what u using to lose

Reply to babes
Posted by: Slim | 2004/10/20

What works for me to lose 4kg's fast -- drink like 2l of water per day! Eat a small bowl of hi-fibre bran for breaks. Low fat plain yoghurt with some strawberries / peaches / apples / grapes mixed in - for lunch. And for dinner a piece of hake fillet or a small piece of chicken fillet with some broccoli / spinach / green beans and green salad on the side <no dressing>
You should also do some form of working out / walking or jogging - 4x per week~
Works like a charm!!

Good luck!!

Reply to Slim
Posted by: lol | 2004/10/20

Hi, if i may ask what are you doing to loose the weight? Im desperate to loose some.....
Where must i start??

Reply to lol