Question
Posted by: PERTU | 2005/12/01

No interest in sex

I recently lost interest in having sex or making love. I dont feel my boyfriend but I love him, what is bothering me is that we sleep together but we dont make love, I dont feel like doing it , the truth is that I dont have someone else, its lonly him I love. I need to need what turns off someome from not wanting to make love to his/her partner.

Could you have been becoming depressed ? OR under marked stress ? Do you have any symptoms of any other physical illness, which could also be having this impact ? Are you recently taking ANY medication or remedy you were not taking before ?

2
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

various things can create the problem.... stress... certain medications including the contraceptive pill... and hormonal imbalances.....if you had a fulfilling sex life before, then perhaps you should discuss this with a doctor or your gynae......

Reply to ...
Posted by: zz | 2005/12/01

I know that in the sexologist forum they really give good advise for these kind of problems. Good luck

Reply to zz