Question
Posted by: Rose | 2004/12/21

No interest for sex

I had my baby eight months ago, since then my husband has no interest on sex anymore. I had tried almost everything I can think of to make him interested, I think he only does it now to please me.

Please help!

There may be complicated reasons for your husband's lack of interest. If you are not able to talk it through with him, it may be useful to see a counsellor/sexologist.

1
Posted by: S'thololo | 2004/12/21

Hi Rose I dont think ur hubby has lost interest, i think maybe he does not want uu to go through the pains uu were 8 months ago,if he was in labour ward with uu.cause if he was there that picture is still in his mind,but i think uu must sit down with him and talk to him,tell him that uu are ready and uu luv him very much and uu are prepared to share what ever problem with him.what ever happensthat day uu must just put it behind.I remember my mid wife told me that some of the hubbies,if they go in labour with uu in see all the suffering and pains that uu go through they take time to enjoy sex again. i think i've answered uu good luck and iwill pray for uu.

Reply to S'thololo