Question
Posted by: noname | 2004/12/02

NO interest!

Hi, my problem is my girlfriend of a few years is not interested in sex, or should I say has no sex drive. We have spoken about it and she says she has no drive at all, but when we do land up having sex she enjoys it and can't understand why she never feels like it. This now affects her mentally and finds it difficult to get aroused during foreplay as she is worrying about everything else but what is happening then. She has asked me to try find out what we can do to improve her sex drive! Help?

Noname, it sounds like life’s pressures are just a bit too much for her. The best would be to have her go for a good physical examination and then to spend more time on foreplay. If you’re interested in something I wrote on the subject you’re welcome to mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.