Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

no forum no post

hey its gonna b ruff wiout the 4rum 16/12 to 9/01 but i'll make it thru

I'm sure you can, should, and will make it just fine, shooter ! Folks need in the meantime to make use of other facilities and resources ---Lifeline, and family and friends. And volunteer to help various charities around Christmas, which is good work, and you get to meet a better class of people than at the malls !

3
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

Its sad. I wont be around anyway. But what of those who really do need support??
that makes me scared.

Sum people sadly really only got the forum....

Reply to Delene
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

fin/x over the festive season one needs contact but we gettin cut soo we'll just have to fly solo for 4 weeks

Reply to shooter
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/14

i was just thinkin the same. shew am gonna miss all you guys...

Reply to fin/ex