Question
Posted by: frustrated | 2007/03/06

no feeling during orgasim

Im a male of 38, high blood pressure, diabetic and asthmatic, i am also being treated with xatral. I struggle to get an erection and when i do it comes and goes during sex. My gp prescribed viagra and it does not seem to work. I am now experiencing another problem when I orgasm i cannot feel the sensation and during sex there is little or no pleasure. My wife is very upset and feels this is because of her. What would cause this and what can i do to correct the problem. please help desperately in need.

Please look at the website www,sex4life.co.za and also maybe the drug Levitra might be better suited to you than Viagra. Consult your GP again.

Good luck Dr E Mc