Posted by: nothing | 2007/02/22

no feeling

i have no feeling when my husband and i have sex, is it common or how can i treat the problem???

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Do you mean physically or emotionally?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Mr B | 2007/02/23


If it is physical or emotional, then leave your hubby and you will enjoy your sex live with someone else...

Or follow Zoe advise because it could be that your hubby is not doing you like you want and order you enjoy sex, you need to find your own sexuality and understand it...touch yourself and explore, then share that with yor hubby...

I had an affair with a women that had the same problem, she did not feel anything when having sex with her hubby. Then we met and she came for the first time, today, her sex life st home is wild and her hubby is also enjoying it...all because she started know herself, what she like, what turns her on and showed her hubby how to like it...hell I found out afterwards she even went with another women and loved it!!!

Reply to Mr B
Posted by: zoe | 2007/02/22

Watch lot of porn-Gang Bang, and fantasies of been the biggest slut in the village. It will help!!! I am doing it and I am enjoying sex now.

Reply to zoe

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.