Question
Posted by: nothing | 2007/02/22

no feeling

i have no feeling when my husband and i have sex, is it common or how can i treat the problem???

Do you mean physically or emotionally?

2
Posted by: Mr B | 2007/02/23

Nothing,

If it is physical or emotional, then leave your hubby and you will enjoy your sex live with someone else...

Or follow Zoe advise because it could be that your hubby is not doing you like you want and maybe....in order you enjoy sex, you need to find your own sexuality and understand it...touch yourself and explore, then share that with yor hubby...

I had an affair with a women that had the same problem, she did not feel anything when having sex with her hubby. Then we met and she came for the first time, today, her sex life st home is wild and her hubby is also enjoying it...all because she started know herself, what she like, what turns her on and showed her hubby how to like it...hell I found out afterwards she even went with another women and loved it!!!

Reply to Mr B
Posted by: zoe | 2007/02/22

Watch lot of porn-Gang Bang, and fantasies of been the biggest slut in the village. It will help!!! I am doing it and I am enjoying sex now.

Reply to zoe