Question
Posted by: Norma | 2004/10/12

No exercise in 9 years, where do I start?

Hi there,

I am a 32 year old woman, about 18kg's overweight. Since the birth of my 2 children 9 years ago I've been totally inactive, never had the motivation to start exercising again.
I really need to start exercising again, I am not on any diet at this stage but tried alot of them in the past. I realize that exercise and eating correctly are the only answers to my problem.
Can you suggest an exercise program that I can do in the comfort of my home?

Hi Norma

I would go to the Fitness page of the Health24 site and then click on 'Programmes' and then choose the "Get fit with Josie" link. This was a programme designed for people who had fallen out of the exercise routine and wanted to get back into it, like you. I think it is a really good programme and best of all you can do it in gym or at home, and I'm sure it is just what you need.

Good luck with the training and keep at it!

REgards