Question

No erection

I had sex with my girlfriend, next thing im suprised my penis doesnt erect at all. What might have caused this, pls help!

Possibly a performance anxiety. Take a look at www.safersex.co.za under the heading male sexal wellness

Dr E McIntosh

6
Posted by: Anaconda | 2007/06/07

Will stop my weed after I give ur mom her 1st orgasm, stupid.

Reply to Anaconda
Posted by: JJ | 2007/06/07

That wat you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are spoiling it, you think you are the expert here, but you are giving people wrong advise. So just stop your nonsens.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Anaconda | 2007/06/07

JJ, Anon needs help pliz don't spoil his thread.

At the end of the day noone will inherit ths earth.

Reply to Anaconda
Posted by: JJ | 2007/06/07

The weed is going to kill you Anaconda. Now stop smoking it.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Anaconda | 2007/06/07

It doesn't get erect with the same girl? Then something abt her is turning you off, think deeply and deal with it 1st.

Reply to Anaconda
Posted by: xyz | 2007/06/07

When a man gets very excited you can loose your erection , when your mind is also not on what you doing,like thinking of something els.

Reply to xyz