Question
Posted by: Shan | 2007/12/19

No energy due to meds

Hi Doc,

I am on Wellbutrin, Eltroxin, Cypralex and Epitec as I have Bipolar Disorder 2. I have no energy at all. I am tired all the time. Bioplus does not help at all. I have been taking it for a month with no results. Please would you suggest anything that I can take.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Shan
The Bioplus contains high levels of caffeiene that will probably cause impaired sleeping ( too light or too little) please stop using it. The tiredness may be due to the medication you are using. Please discuss with your doctor and let him check your blood for anemia and if your Eltroxin dose is sufficient?
dr Bets