Question
Posted by: Hobbes | 2007/03/02

no ejaculation at ovulation

my husband does not have a problem with ejaculating (i know from the past); however, ever since we have been trying for baby he cannot for the life of him cum inside of me in order for a child to hopefully be conceived. i am getting so despondent - and so is he. we both want this so badly.

It is probably performance anxiety. Forget about the 'trying' for now and just have sex when you are in the mood.
Sara, it is normal for some semen to flow out.

3
Posted by: Hobbes | 2007/03/07

I am pregnant just over 7 weeks! please hold thumbs!

Reply to Hobbes
Posted by: sara | 2007/03/03

me and my husband are trying for a baby but after having sex and when i go to wash up my part i fell lots of secreation comeing out IS THIS THE EJACULATION OF MY HUSBAND???? OR IS THIS MY SECREATION???? IS MY HUSBAND EJACULATION NOT GOING INSIDE MY URTRUS TO MEET THE EGG OR NOT????

Reply to sara
Posted by: Lea | 2007/03/02

You are trying to hard and the presure is making him not ejaculate. Enjoy each other and have sex for the love and fun of it, and stop thinking about ejaculating or making babies, then it will happen.

Reply to Lea