Question
Posted by: self loathing | 2007/03/30

no breasts

I am 23 and as a teenager i wasn't too concerned about my small breasts as i thought i was just a late developer. Now i have become overtly conscience of my very flat chest. i only have nipples, not even a bump to show the shape of the feminine form. i am becoming more and more self-conscious and depressed about it and i don't know who to turn to and what to do about it. i get too embarrassed to walk into underwear shops and own no bra's as even a AA cup is too big, even the sales assistants don't know what to say without sounding like offending me and just direct me to the vests section. I also feel like this is becoming an obsession because i look at any woman's breasts even in magazines and it makes me feel like less of a woman.I know that breast implants are an option but is there no alternate way in which i could remedy this? surely this CAN'T be natural?!

Many women have this situation. Breast implants are the only solution.

7
Posted by: :( | 2007/04/04

Hi there. I know exactly how you feel. I am actually 34 going on 35. When I was pregnant about 14 years ago, my breasts were quite well developed but after I gave birth to my daughter and after having breast fed, my chest became flat. I am also so self conscious about my chest and I wear a padded bra just to "fit in". I am also very shy to remove my clothes in front of anyone. I've heard of various herbal stuff one can take but have always been sceptical about taking them because of side effects. I have recently heard about a birth control pill called Yasmin which actually firms and/or enlargens your breasts. The pill costs about R150.00. It is also good for acne. Anyways I think I am going to go with Biobust as per the comments from other users. Good luck to both of us!

Reply to :(
Posted by: :) | 2007/03/31

when i was a teenager i had the same problem. was so shy, i even wore baggy clothes to hide the fact that i was as flat as a boy. i tried all those bust pills ect, nothing helped. i then decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and be happy with the good things i'm lucky to have. i was also extremely thin eventhough i ate and ate and ate!! about 3 years ago, (that would make me 27) ,my metabolism slowed down and i started putting on some weight....what do you know...i have boobs!!!! it does feel great to be able to lie on my back in a bikini and have something in front :)

please don't dispair, we are all made to be unique and you are still young....boobs are fat, so if you are really skinny as i was, try and put on some weight, and you will be buying A's B's !!!!

Reply to :)
Posted by: ? | 2007/03/31

Where do you buy bio bust and how much doeas it cost?

Reply to ?
Posted by: Beth | 2007/03/30

I also used bio bust for 3 months and went from an A cup to a B cup - it really does work.

Reply to Beth
Posted by: ... | 2007/03/30

Possible - did it really help you?

Reply to ...
Posted by: Amber | 2007/03/30

Hi Self Loathing

I think you should try bio bust . I was in the same predicament as you and i was also a AA cup , I used bio bust for 6 months and i am now a c cup with full firm breasts .
try it .
god bless

Reply to Amber
Posted by: Possible | 2007/03/30

Hi I was always told by my grandma to use raw onion and rub it over my breast i have nice big breast

Reply to Possible