Question
Posted by: on injectionTT | 2007/06/14

no appetite, period, but period pain

I took the injection on the 16th of May and have been active 4 days afterwithout protection. this past week i had the symptons of going on my periods sore breast pains headaches, cramps but nothing except pink spotting, but now i a have loss of appetite i get hungry and then when food comes i dont want to eat it. my moods are a nightmare, i have been down this past week without reason or cause,
is this all related to depo side effects? or something else?

I suggest, to allay your worries, that you do hpt. If the hpt is negative, it may be that these symptoms are just side effects of the Depo.