Question
Posted by: Abagail | 2007/03/09

No appetite in the morning

Yesterday I attended a breakfast presentation for work and everyone was gorging themselves. Problem is I feel nauseous in the morning and can't eat until 10:00am. I know that I am not the only one who is experiences this, even the smell of the food makes me feel sick. What causes this?

Dear Abagail
You may have a bit of gastritis or a post nasal drip that irritates the stomach lining. ( or you are pregnant!)

2
Posted by: Alet | 2007/03/09

Maybe you should have a colon check up. A spastic colon sometimes cause a problem specially in the mornings.

Reply to Alet
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/03/09

just a thought......you arent pregnant perhaps?

Reply to bleeding