Question
Posted by: May | 2007/04/17

NO ANSWERS

I have asked for Expert advice (foot expert) on 10/4/07 - have not
received any reply - is the foot expert on leave? What is the point in going into this website asking for advice and dont get any reponse??

Expert ImageArchive

May I was overseas for a couple of weeks and since my return I have posted replies once there should be a pop up on my site telling people I answer about once a week if I missed you apologies but remember this I do after hours and for free, if you have a questiuon ask it I will see it and reply once a week

3
Posted by: May | 2007/04/24

I did ask the question and when it was not replied I thought that you might be on leave-that is why I asked. The 2nd post was not me "plus when he does answer her refers you to someone else". Thank you kindly for the response anyway.

Reply to May
Posted by: ?? | 2007/04/18

Plus when he does answer he refers you to someone else....
just an observation...... :-)

Reply to ??
Posted by: Health24 | 2007/04/17

The foot expert only answers once a week. He will be attending to all outstanding questions this week.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Health24

Reply to Health24