Question
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2007/12/13

Nkalakatha

What Lori has been through - disrespect, abuse, dishonesty and insensitivity - is something any local man could have done to her.

The comment about makwerekwere is uncalled for, xenophobic and utterly regrettable. I am a foreigner myself and thankfully, not all South Africans are so immature and insecure they subscribe to the same school of thought you do. Else I would have long departed these shores.

Today a local man, one Mongezi Jinxela, was sentenced to over 1000 years in jail for his evil ways. I consider that to be Mongezi Jinxela's evil, and not the evil of all South Africans.

In a country with murder, rape and abuse statistics enough to move you to tears daily - and perpetuated primarily by locals - your comment about outsiders is pure narrow-minded malice.

Constantly passing the buck and blaming everything on the other guy will not take this incredibly beautiful country to where it is supposed to be. The hurts against Lori were committed by an individual, not a nation.

Eloquently put ( as usual ) FB. Horrible things, and nice things, are done by individuals, not nations. But it seems to be universal human psychology to want to blame someone else, and by preference this is usually an outsider, either a foreigner or an internal outsider, a marginalized minority

2
Posted by: ANON | 2007/12/14

NKALAKATHA YOUR BRAIN SIZE IS OF A ROTTEN PEA,IN THIS DAY AND AGE YOU HAVE THIS PATHETIC MENTALITY,YOUR USELESS UNEMPLOYED SISTER DESERVES TO BE UNEMPLOYED SHE FIRST NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PPLE SHOULD BE EMPLOYED ACCORDING TO THEIR SKILLS NOT NATIONALITY YOU IDIOTIC FOOL

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Nkalakatha | 2007/12/14

that was so expected of you foxy (judge - godzilla) - MISS KNOW IT ALL! I was almost killed by a LEKWEREKWERE DOCTOR - ok, he(it) did an unnecessary operation for the sake of money - and you know what his fellow colleague told me? THAT IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY - so you and I know very well that illegal foreigners are heartless - Look at the people that killed Lucky Dube? The ones that were arrested day before yesterday? - The list is endless my dear FOXY BROWN! You are sitting on your high horse making all these "eloquent" comments! One of my south african sisters is unemployed because of the likes of you! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM????????? You are over crowding us

Reply to Nkalakatha