Question
Posted by: Gary | 2004/01/26

nipples

Do woman know that we men also like our nippels to be played with - wuck and rubbed and handled? Girls try this...
We also like our balls to be sucked and played with and caressed -- uggghhh.
We also like to use our hands on woman - why push us away?

EMc

4
Posted by: c | 2004/01/26

it is no problem sukking a guys nippels or his balls but gee you can swallow hair and that is not nice so maby you should shave nippels and balls then maby she will suck it

Reply to c
Posted by: Cj | 2004/01/26

I agree with Bikilus - but at the same time it is understandable why Gary is making this statement. I have noticed how many men like their nipples played with, but I believe a woman will only know this when she is comfortable with the partner she is with. Insofar, as your "knockers" are concerned, it is also a matter of being comfortable with that person. Taking things slowly is the answer - unless you are in it for a one night stand - then that is a different kettle of fish.

Reply to Cj
Posted by: Bikilus | 2004/01/26

If a woman pushes your hands away it means she is not ready for you to touch her. You r actually invading her privacy without consent. It comes pretty close to rape in my opinion. Proceed slower, make sure she is comfortable with what you r doing, asked her wether she is OK. Her body belongs only to her, if she decides at any stage not to share it with U, accept graciously and back down. If not you r raping her, even if you don't penetrate her.

Reply to Bikilus
Posted by: L | 2004/01/26

Pleez tune in again next week for more trivia from Gary. He speaks da truf. Why do woman think were only in it for the "moment?" we also enjoy this kind of thing!

Reply to L