Question
Posted by: baz | 2004/09/28

nipple stones

hi Doc
Please could u help - i have a hard 'stone' behind my one nipple, making it convex, while the other one is fine. i thought it could be a calcium build-up of sorts, but i dont know how to get rid of it.
thanks so much
baz

Baz, a “stonie” is an area of breast tissue/gland that has enlarged or formed fibrosis/scar tissue. It can be removed surgically removed, but usually it goes away by itself. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/22

Squeeze it maybe

Posted by: michelle | 2015/03/16

Hi My son is 17 and he had "stonies" when he was around 14 years old. Now he has a hard lump just behind the nipple area of only one breast. The breast area is also swollen. Is it normal for stonies to reoccur ? Thank you Michelle

Reply to michelle