Question
Posted by: earthchild | 2005/11/28

nipple piercing

i would like to pierce my nipples but am worried that if i have kids my milk ducts will be affected if i breast feed. could you please advise me on the pros and cons

Earthchild, there are no real pros and the cons are potential scarring, infection, problems with breast feeding, etc. My advice would e not to do it. Good luck.

3
Posted by: Zoe | 2005/12/04

Do nipple piercings really make your nipples more sensitive?

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: Bb | 2005/11/28

It will not effect your milk ducts, but as Karen said the artist will be able to answer all your concerns. Im not sure which area you are in but in Cape Town I can highly recommend Metal Machine as I think they are best for piercing.

Reply to Bb
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/28

Have your piercings done at an accredited piercing studio. The artist will be able to advise you and answerr all your queries. Enjoy!

Reply to Karen