Question
Posted by: Thomas | 2007/03/01

Nip ring

I'm thinking of having a nipple ring put in, what do you guys think? I just don't want to look camp, I gym and have quite good pecs and my nips are very sensitive but I never ever want to look too obviously gay at gym etc. Any opinions? Other guys with rings, does it improve sensation there? Have a good day and thanks.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Thomas and welcome back - we haven't heard from you for a while?

Go for it.... guys with nip rings generally report enhanced sensation (but note that I'm not sure whether the ring sensitises your nipple or simply attracts more nipple attention from your partners).

I think the general consensus is that a subtle nip ring looks good, especially on pronounced pecs :)

Please let us know....

5

For me the pain factor was minimal and well worth the long-term result.

Posted by: Junior | 2007/03/02

Hi There

Also considered getting one. Can anyone tell me what the pain factor is on this one? Otherwise I think that nip rings are attractive. Go ahead and get one!

Junior

Reply to Junior
Posted by: Boyboy | 2007/03/01

Hey Thomas
I have a piercing and the enjoyment is the knowledge that it's there and no-one else knows... kind of like a titillating little secret. I don't think nipple rings are camp... well depends on who's wearing them I guess! If you pay too much attention to them or think too much about how others may be percieving them, then you probably will appear camp! I definitely enjoy the attention mine gets in the lockerroom... have had no negative reactions!

Reply to Boyboy
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/01

Hey Thomas.... know nothing about nip rings, but I'm sure if my imagination is as good as yours....you'll look stunning with one...or two!! Just don't go for those big numbers that you can see three miles away!! Otherwise, just wanna say Hi! We have'nt seen you around here for a while. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking...! Cheers

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: DLB | 2007/03/01

I know a couple of straight guys with nipple rings at the gym. I was in class with 3 straight guys that had them.

Reply to DLB