Question
Posted by: Sam | 2007/07/12

Nip piercing

Greetings to all you fab people,

A question to everyone who's had a nip piercing done - did it enhance or reduce sensitivity in your nipple? I'm very keen to have it done cause I think it looks good but am worried about loss of sensitivity or sensation. Any commets?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Sam and thanks for your post. This is primarily a medical question and should be addressed to CyberDoc here on Health24 but to the best of my knowledge, a nipple piercing generally enhances sensation and a reduction of sensitivity is very rare. Be aware though that if your nipples are not sensitive before being pierced it is possible that they will remain so.

3
Posted by: Ollie | 2007/07/17

Had mine for about 7 years now... so, I can't remember what it felt like before...LOL But it's GREAT now!!1

Reply to Ollie
Posted by: Kay | 2007/07/13

I had mine done last year and I noticed no difference in sensation or sensitivity.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/07/13

Hey Sam!

Dont know about the other guys but my sensitivity and sensation was enhanced dramatically.

Reply to Chameleon_boy