Question
Posted by: Crimsonkc | 2005/11/21

Nine Comments to Take Back

There is waaay too much stress on this forum. Here is something that will hopefully bring a smile to you all.

Here are the top nine comments made by sports commentators during the 2004 Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the r owing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"

Nice one !

8
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/21

Sissy Boy jeans, green strappy top and green slip slops. You look good girl, very good!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/21

Brown Long pants.
Leopard print top.
Brown Leather sandles.

hee hee

and me?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/21

Very good.

By the way CP Mom, what am I wearing today?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/11/21

Kannie enige replaais sien nadat ek gepost hettie, Sorrie.

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/21

Ou Frosty

Ek dink dis ook al wat ek kan se van HIERDIE site vandag, nê?

Eish!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/11/21

Goed gese ou Krimzonkie en Siepiemom.

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/21

Ooohhhh! That was excellent, both of you!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/11/21

:-))

Makes me think of some afrikaner politician way back when that said in the parlement:

DIE HELFTE VAN JULLE IS DONKIES!

and then they demanded that he take back what he said, and he did:

DIE HELFTE VAN JULLE IS NIE DONKIES NIE!

hee hee

Reply to CP Mom