Question
Posted by: Carla | 2007/07/23

Nimue Skin Care Range

Hi, I've read some of your emails wherein you advise the use of Environ to protect against wrinkles and anti-aging. I have recently been introduced to the NIMUE skin care range and would like to enquire if you would recommend this product to anyone? I am 30 years old, and have lines around my eyes and fine wrinkles on my forehead.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Carla, thank you for the question.
Nimue is a great skin range with active ingredients, anti-oxidants and sun protection that should give benefit to the skin. Please note that I cannot mention all available product ranges but I am a firm believer in topical products with active ingredients and basic skin care ingredients that have been proven to benefit the skin.