Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/03/19

nikki

hi nikki, no offence but very curious about this, are you a drag queen? you're a guy who wears women's clothes? or transgender, did you have a sex-change? do poeple you work with think you're a woman or a man? this is personal so sorry but you post here a lot and i want to know who you are - are you gay or not? if you're transgender and you like men, that makes you straight, right?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon and welcome to the forum. Your post is somewhat confrontational, to put it mildly, and others have jumped in as well in a not too gentle manner. It seems as though Nikki, who has certainly been a regular here, has generated strong emotional responses - overwhelmingly postive but also a few detractors. I think your questions may be valid (over time Nikki has dropped a few clues that may have invited questions) but your style is very direct.

I assume you've seen her admirable response to you posted today.

11
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/22

'Another'.... once again .. WHO ARE YOU!!!???

Everyone may be entitled to their opinion, but you aren't a regular on this forum.

This forum is supposed to be about gaining advice, opinions and help, love and support.
To those people that read the forum but don't post comments, great, carry on, but don't you dare..... try and tell any of the regulars, ESPECIALLY nikki, how she should be responding.
That's your opinion, and quite frankly, it would be preferable for you to keep that opinion to yourself.

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Kirby | 2007/03/22

Another, if you want to be on this forum you will treat Nikki with respect as we just dont like her but we love her. Nikki you rock as I read all posting on this site but only now and again i will respond. Nikki you do what you do best! You rock Girl and keep up the good work!

Reply to Kirby
Posted by: Another | 2007/03/21

Hi Nikki, just maybe, just sometimes, you can be a just a touch overbaring here OK? Maybe too quick to dish out advice and wisdom OK? Lotsa love.

Reply to Another
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/20

Hi Deeves ;)

Thanks to you, Tammy and Greeneyes, I know I am amongst friends and ready to take a punch or two.

High trees catch the wind LOL.

I have "answered" Anon with a seperate post.

I have zip to hide, proud to be who I am and happy to drop my penny's worth every so often. The most amazing thing is that if ever or when ever I am asked to fill in a form that requires you reveal your gender, I mark it FEMALE with pride! ;)

Thanks again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/03/20

Let me add my five cents too......
There seems to be many 'Anon's' and 'Following it all's' who enjoy 'reading' this forum......great! Now when people seldom, if ever contribute, or put themselves in the limelight, they seriously don't qualify in my books to ask ANY questions of the regulars, let alone direspectful ones!! Sorry folks, this posting is WAY OUT OF LINE!!!
May I apologise to Nikki on your behalf then.....or are you going to do it yourself......??

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/03/20

Yes, I agree with GreenEyes. If you're going to ask personal questions, then do so with respect for the person you're asking.

It sounds more than a little mean. It sounds downright nasty.

Nikki is undergoing sexual reassignment surgery at a state hospital, and is under the care of the foremost psychiatrist in the field in this country.

And her sexual preferences are no concern of yours.

Tammy

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/03/20

I don't think Nikki needs to clarify who she is.
We all love her here.. and the phrase "who or what are you?" really doesn't sit well with me.
If anyone wants to ask people on this forum personal questions, have some respect when doing so.
I don't recall seeing "Trish" or "following it all" participating in this forum... who are you?

Nikki baby.... luv ya!!
xxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/20

This sounds a bit mean?

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Rade | 2007/03/20

Does anyone need to classify themselves in a specific group?

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Trish | 2007/03/19

A drama-queen from hell? How old are you Nix?

Reply to Trish
Posted by: Following it all | 2007/03/19

I also want to know

Som,etimes you sound lke a tannie and othertimes you sound likre a drama qyeen so pleeese be hunest, who or ehat are yoy? SORRY I spell really badly

Reply to Following it all