Question
Posted by: Annelize | 2007/12/04

Nightmares while pregnant

Hello

A few weeks before finding out that I'm pregnant, I started waking up a lot at night after having bizzare nightmares. I am now 16 week pregnant and its still going on. I wake up at least six times a night . What causes this and what can I do or use to end it. I wake up every morning and I'm dead tired.

Thanks!

I hope that MB1's advice helps. Try to relax and not worry.

1
Posted by: MB1 | 2007/12/05

it is a normal reaction. i dreamed most of the time my partner was having an affair and then i would dream my baby isn't mine and so on. Try having camomile tea with honey to relax you or just normal warm milk and honey. Not just tasty but very relaxing and good for both you and the baby. hang in there it gets better. Try having nice thoughts before you go to bed.
Good luck and good wishes and best wishes for sleep tights.
God Bless

Reply to MB1