Question
Posted by: Mother | 2004/11/17

Nightmares HELP!!

My daughter is always complaining about nightmares. I stopped her from watching any movies that might aggravate her situation but she would watch the animated movies and still say some parts of it is scary, like the shark in finding Nemo and parts of peter pan etc. My husband and I is separated for the last 4 years and we in a processes of divorce. I went through period of depression but had counseling and dealing with very well at the moment. My daughter had counseling and the phycologist said the nightmares will get better. she is generally a very sensitive child and can be over protective about me and her little brother, she is 7 years and brother is two (same father long story) She's always worried about her brother and me getting heard or dying.What should I do she sometimes wakes up crying, sit on her bed and when she get realy scared she waikes me up. They share my room with me but I would like to move her into her own room, seems impossible at the momment

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Mother

I am afraid you are in the wrong section. Try the psychologist for the right expert.

Douglas

1
Posted by: Pastor | 2004/12/02

Tell your daughter to pray before she sleeps!

Reply to Pastor